Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Happy Valentine's Day from: Clara Bow.

Thursday, February 14, 2013


I hope that you found a little love this Valentine Day. I also, hope that you enjoyed Noir and Chick Flicks Valentines 14 day celebration. I was very surprised to see how many classic actor's/actress found their forever Valentine on their first trip down the isle.

I hope you will also enjoy Noir and Chick Flicks February posts on:



My contribution to 31 DAYS OF OSCAR BLOGATHON. Feb. 15th


Noir and Chick Flicks is now a proud Member of CTBA. My first post will be showcasing the Classic TV show Charlie Angles. Feb. 18th.


Noir and Chick Flicks will post up their FABULOUS FILMS of the 1940's contribution: Friday, Feb 22nd.

I hope you enjoy the new N and CF background, I thought the side bar was getting too colorful and that I need to tone it down a bit..Ta ta, for now.. Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading