Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Top 10 Nicole Kidman Performances

Sunday, November 25, 2012


Here's a list for the LAMB Acting School on one of my favorite actresses. Note: My #1 and #2 are interchangeable.


10. The Portrait of a Lady
Role: Isabel Archer
Quote: "I love you but without hope."
Recognition: 3rd place for the NYFCC Award

9. The Hours
Role: Virginia Woolf
Quote: "Do you think I may one day escape?"
Recognition: Oscar, BAFTA, and Golden Globe wins

8. Margot at the Wedding
Role: Margot
Quote: "Stop picking on me."
Recognition: Satellite Award nom

7. The Others
Role: Grace Stewart
Quote: "I'm beginning to feel totally cut off from the world."
Recognition: BAFTA and Golden Globe noms

6. Moulin Rouge!
Role: Satine
Quote: "You're going to be bad for business. I can tell."
Recognition: Oscar nom and Golden Globe win

5. Rabbit Hole
Role: Becca Corbett
Quote: "Somewhere out there I'm having a good time."
Recognition: Oscar, Golden Globe, and SAG noms

4. Dogville
Role: Grace Margaret Mulligan
Quote: "I think the world would be better without Dogville."
Recognition: Bodil Award nom

3. Birth
Role: Anna
Quote: "You're hurting me."
Recognition: Golden Globe nom

2. To Die For
Role: Suzanne Stone
Quote: "You aren't really anybody in America if you're not on TV."
Recognition: Golden Globe win and BAFTA nom

1. Eyes Wide Shut
Role: Alice Hartford
Quote: "I do love you, and you know there is something very important we need to do as soon as possible…"
Recognition: Satellite Award nom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading