Pages

Powered by Blogger.

What I'm Into Right Now

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's quite easy to paint me as a man woefully detached from the society in which I'm geographically inclined to operate. So much so that I often play up the role of being an angry curmudgeon just to help explain to people why I really don't care for the latest dealings in a certain celebrity's life or the latest reality show. All the same, I thought it would be fair game to bring you all up to speed on what I do spend my time on when I'm not purveying all your lovely blogs and a never battle against the oncoming waves of movies being release.

So, without further ado these are the various things I'm into right now:

QI with Stephen Fry
The Walking Dead
Shakugan no Shana
Barclay's Premier League
A Dance With Dragon - Book 5 of the A Song of Ice and Fire series
Fairy Tail
Bones
Adele

Things People Have Recommended To Me That I'm Catching Up On:
Kimi Ni Todoke
Breaking Bad
Yes I'm one of those guys who plays games years after they're releases



So there you have it. Pretty much the gamut of my viewing/reading/playing catalog at the moment. Got any recommendations of your own? Or anything non-movie related you're checking out and really passionate about? Share it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading