Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Calling Out For Your Help

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

If you follow the blog of blogging extraordinaire Ryan "Mad in the Head, Hatter in the Heart" McNeil of The Matinee you most likely stumbled across his calling yesterday for people to join him in a film journey throughout the year of 2012. The series entitled The 2012 Blind Spot Series.

The point of this series is for us bloggers to tackle films they've never seen before, and swing them into a monthly series tackling one at a time. Some of you may remember my doing something similar this year with an 11 in 2011 list which I've achieved - to date - a decent portion of viewing. Though completing a couple of films still elude me.

However, this time I want to do something new. I don't want it to be a list of films I'm too lazy to get around to viewing because, well, there's a reason I probably haven't bothered to view them until now anyways.

No, this time I want it to not just be films I haven't seen. I want it to be films I may have never even heard of, or even you for that matter. For that, I turn to you. What are some of those films you absolutely love but can never strike up a conversation with anyone about? You know, those movies you think are brilliant yet still only rock a few hundred (or thousand) votes on IMDB. Movies you feel like never get the audience they deserve.

It doesn't matter if they're a so bad, they're good. Or just amazing films that nobody watches. Sound off in the comments and if you can sell me on them I'll add them to the list! If I've seen them already I'll let you know you're not alone as well.

So, let me have it. What's that one movie you love but seemingly nobody has seen?

Note: While I'll do my best to measure everyone's equally, the ability to get the movie here in the states is going to be a big deciding factor on what gets chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading