Pages

Powered by Blogger.

471. Winnie the Pooh

Monday, November 21, 2011

471. (20 Nov) Winnie the Pooh (2011, Stephen J. Anderson & Don Hall) 53



I had assumed I'd feel nostalgic about this Winnie the Pooh, but it's slight to the point of being inconsequential. Only one or two genuinely cute gags, one of which follows the end credits, keeps this from being instantly forgettable. I very clearly recall the first time I saw Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day, but entire sequences would fly by in this film and I'd barely be able to recall how a minor plot point was just resolved. Nevertheless, with this year's dreadful crop of Animated Feature contenders I'd readily take this pleasantry over almost anything else that's eligible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading