Pages

Powered by Blogger.

The Movie Picture Code #13

Friday, October 21, 2011

Dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn. Let's do this! I know it's annoying that I keep changing up what I'm able to bring to the table week in and week out. However, last night's facebook hacking put a hefty dent in my creating images schedule (which is unfortunately a time consuming process). So this week I got three basics for you! Before we begin, however, major congrats to Jake for moving up to the top of both leader boards!

GOOD LUCK.

Click on the images to enlarge.
1.

2.

3.


LEADERBOARD:
Regular:
Colin, Jake - 5
Kano, Sam - 4
Jason, Jess - 3
John, Mad Hatter, Yojimbo_5 - 2
Nikhat, Red, Will - 1

Outside the Box:
Jake - 3
Colin, Kano - 2
James, Jason, Liam Underwood, Never Too Early MP, Sam - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading